New Balance FuelCore Sonic

Saturday, July 29, 2017


photos by Vivien Tan
In love with these new visuals we shot for New Balance FuelCore Sonic!
To be downright honest, I had no idea how the shoes looked like before they sent it over -- was frantically googling for sneaks the whole way. When they finally came, I was like WOW these shoes are so bright. Surprisingly, that's something I really liked about them (especially for sports) because shoes tell a lot about your personality. For that matter, I wouldn't say that I'm a very loud person but don't you think that we're always so safe with our sports wear - black black and more black -- that we need a pop of colour, just because?


I especially love the reel on these shoes. 
THEY DON'T HAVE SHOE LACES. 
What is this sorcery.

   


Have a great weekend, y'all.


© Manda.. Design by FCD.